Sights & Attractions
- Art, Culture & Heritage
- » Archaeological
- » Art & Craft Centres
- » Art Galleries
- » Historical Houses
- » Historical Sites & Monuments
- » Landmarks and Memorials
- » Museums
- » Royal Palace
- » World War II Sites
- Educational places
- Nature & Wildlife
- Places of Worship
- Recreational & Entertainment
- Royal Project, Research and Development
- Spas & Wellness
- Suburban Living
- Wineries & Breweries
View by :
Sort by :
A few miles down the Maenam Chao Phraya from Ayutthaya is the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace. The site was first used by the royal court as a summer retreat in the 17th century. However, the Palace was destroyed with the fall ...
Bhubing Palace is located on the same road, 4 kilometres beyond Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, on Doi Buak Ha. The royal winter palace was built in 1961. The palace is also the royal guesthouse for prominent State visitors fr...
The museum was originally the residence of Chao Dara Rasmi -- one of the favorite consorts of King Chulalongkorn, or King Rama V -- a princess of the northern Lanna Kingdom. The structure of the museum is well-preserved,...
The Pavilion, utilized as the royal seat to witness the elephant round up, is situated north of the city island. In the past wild elephants would be trained here to become war or transport animals. It is thought that in ...
In Thai, the name of the palace literally means far from worries. This summer palace consisting of 3 Spanish style mansions facing the sea was constructed to the north of Hua Hin under the royal command of King Rama Vll....
The summer seaside palace, often referred to as "the palace of love and hope is located midway between Cha-am and Hua Hin. It was built in 1923 under the royal command of King Rama VI using golden teakwood from the demol...
Mueang Nakhon Reception House was built to receive His Majesty the King (Rama IX) and H.R.H. Crown Princess Maha Chakri when they visited the city. It is located in an old fruit orchard of the Thongsamak family who built...
Phra Chuthathut Ratchathan, which was named after Prince Chuthathut who was born here, is the only palace located in the sea.
This large pagoda enshrining the relic of the Lord Buddha is situated in Wat Pha Nam Thip. Floors inside the chedi including: Floor 1: The large hall for multi-purpose use and meetings. Floor 2: The ‘Sala&rs...
The palace was built in 1665 and 1677, when King Narai the Great decided to make Lop Buri the second capital of the Ayutthaya Kingdom. Although the buildings were designed by with the contributions of French architects, ...